New Business Executive Remote Searches
- ● Support the leadership team in achieving financial targets
- ● Implement strategies to attain desired LTV:CAC ratio.
- ● Meet lead generation goals that support the revenue goals in sales
- ● Build strong relationships cross-functionally and closely align with the VP of Marketing.
- ● Work effectively in a private equity-controlled business environment with anactive Board of Directors.Responsibilities
- ● Track-record in successfully selling to Enterprise Companies
- ● Quota $10MM – $15MM
- ● Need to be confident and ready to answer tough questions
- ● Aggressively prospect and develop an extensive and thorough list of contacts
- ● Develop strong relationships and establish yourself as a trusted resource and
- ● Help identify client’s needs and work closely with the Account Management team to propose insightful solutions
- ● Approach closing opportunities with a strategic and fearless nature
- ● Ability to prioritize and multitask while staying focused and organized
- ● Self-starter with a refuse to lose attitude (relentless grinder)
- ● Passionate in their pursuit of knowledge, success and client satisfactionPreferred Skills/Qualifications
- ● Advanced degree, or MBA
- ● 10+ years experience with in big brand enterprise sales development
- ● Exceptional communication (written and verbal), presentation, listening andnegotiation skills
- ● Desire to build lasting client relationships based on value and trust
- ● Open and honest communication both internally and externally
- ● Team-first attitude, easy to work with, willing to share and learn
- ● Print industry experience is a plus, but not required
- ● Experience with CRM software
B2B Sales & Demand Generation Manager -REMOTE
As the Sales & Demand Generation Manager, you will be focused on coordinating integrated nurturing and lead generation programs with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive awareness and demand solutions.
In this player-coach role, you’ll define client/prospect needs and work with the Marketing team to develop campaigns to reach and convert accounts for the business.
The Sales & Demand Generation Manager reports to the Director of Marketing but will work closely with the Director Sales, Marketing Development Rep and other departments throughout the organization to drive and increase qualified leads for the Sales team.
Critical to this role is a commitment to management by metrics and analytics. The successful candidate leads with data and runs their team with a focus on optimizing ROI and CAC across campaigns, channels, and nurture methods.
This role can be based anywhere in the Continental United States, although preferable if located in the Southeast, MidAtlantic or MidWest.
- Outbound and Inbound lead generation – working closely with Marketing team to procure and qualify leads and set appointments for Sales. This could include phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ensure prospecting tools are current and delivering results.
- Understand the value proposition and use technical and value-based knowledge to develop persuasive nurturing workflows to move leads through the funnel.
- Generate interest through follow-up communications with relevant messages based on campaign and vertical market.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to determine lead trends and help develop tactics to move prospects through the funnel.
- Manage the process from scoring incoming leads to nurturing those leads to improve scores/awareness/preference all the way through securing appointments for the sales teams to present services.
- Manage, mentor and lead by example members of the demand generation team.
- Optimize and run a scalable demand generation growth engine.
- Work with marketing team on media campaigns
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, and forecasts, including establishing a test-and-learn marketing mindset.
- Augment, refine and evangelize our measurement of success. Create best practices to streamline reporting and drive effective communications to get information to stakeholders in a timely manner. Report weekly on prospect pipeline statistics, activities and trends.
- Develop customer personas, knowing their preferences and assisting with content to target customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Drive and test new cross-channel integrated lead programs and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned in concert with demand generation.
- Work collaboratively and transparently, in order to bolster a “one team, one plan” marketing culture.
- Works closely with Marketing Ops and Sales teams to manage and optimize lead management processes, including lead scoring, lead routing and efficient handovers processes.
Competencies and Qualities
- Sales and management experience preferred
- Extroverted, High energy level, attention to detail, well-organized, positive team player, multi-tasker.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative – looks at new ways to solve challenges.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing lead nurturing performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like SharpSpring, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce or others) and building out automated processes and drip-campaigns.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business.
- Foster a productive, collaborative, and constantly learning team environment.
- Willingness to learn and the dedication to gain a deep understanding of our product and target customers.
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- 5+ years of professional experience with at least 1+ years leading a team in demand generation, growth marketing, or digital marketing in a B2B technology organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or related field