- The pandemic, Great Resignation, and signs of another recession have highlighted the need to rethink recruitment and hiring strategy for 2023.
- By identifying and interpreting emerging hiring trends, businesses can improve their hiring strategy and get off to a great start in the new year.
- Economic uncertainties due to a possible recession and inflation will impact candidates’ ability to find work and employers’ ability to hire, requiring teams to rethink their approaches for 2023.
- Candidates entering the new year expect salaries that can sustain them amidst inflation concerns, leading recruiters to negotiate offers that reflect experience, education, and mindset.
- Gen Z will make up 27% of the global workforce by 2025, and their different workplace expectations and priorities require companies to showcase ethical and people-oriented values in their brand identity.
- To reach Gen Z talent, businesses must prioritize a straightforward interview process with proper communication through each step, as 54% of Gen Zers won’t complete an online job application if the process is too long or complicated.
Digital B2B marketing, Executive Search Firm, Marketing Analytics Recruiters, Marketing Executive Search