Senior Content Delivery Strategist – B2B
We are searching for a Senior Content Delivery Strategist – B2B for a leading, global firm. Our client has one of the strongest Marketing Departments Technology-side we’ve worked with in a while. The tenure for this Team is fantastic. We are searching for an innovative Senior Content Delivery Strategist – B2B who truly understands how to create positive Buyer Journeys through developing multi-channel marketing communications programs. Someone comfortable writing promotional copies and developing the program journey, buyers journey, and/or campaign journey. This person needs to feel comfortable adding value to marketing programs in the B2B space that will truly add value. This person will manage content creation from ideation to deployment using an internal management tool.
They will build and maintain integrated content production calendar supporting multiple campaigns and events. The Manager will tag and catalogs new content and place’s in archiving systems. This person will have an opportunity to inform and build how the process works within the digital marketing team
The Senior Content Strategist – B2B role manage all phases of content creation from ideation, design, delivery, cataloging and retrieval. The purpose of this role is to ensure delivery of a consistent pipeline of quality content to meet business objectives while maximizing the return on the client’s investment.
This key person owns responsibility for content production planning, maintenance of schedules and management of assets through the workflow. Critical to this role will be keeping responsible stakeholders updated and managing through resource constraints. They will manage content creation from ideation to deployment using an internal management tool
The Manger will build and maintain integrated content production calendar supporting multiple campaigns and events. They will operate as center point of reference on all content production activities and plans. The Manager will provides insight on production workload and bottlenecks to inform prioritization and ensure deadlines are met.
• Demonstrated experience managing content development with distributed teams
• Previous experience supporting content audits
• Several years’ experience in Web-based publications
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and thrives in a deadline-focused work environment
• Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management
• Familiarity with SEO’s role in content development and publishing
• Self-starter and agile, with a can-do attitude
• Experience writing, editing and proofreading
• A preference for candidates with experience in B2B high-tech and/or process industries
• Bachelor’s degree combined with 8-10 years of related experience
• up to 10% domestic travel