Account Director (Sales), Contextual Media- AdTech
The Account Director is responsible for achieving an individual quarterly and annual sales quota based on opportunities sourced in an assigned geographic territory and agency list. The ideal sales executive will be responsible for prospecting new customers and growing existing relationships, contributing to meaningful revenue and strategic business opportunities. The candidate must be a team player and able to collaborate with their direct team, local and national market organization and everyone in the company that’s committed to our success. We are seeking candidates with strong character, are self-motivated, excited about the contextual advertising space, are solutions oriented and have an insatiable desire to win.
As our new Account Director you will:
- Prospect, hunting, securing meetings, and closing business to exceed revenue targets
- Help us to develop sales strategies for long-term growth
- Track activity throughout all facets of the sales cycle to help guide towards important growth decisions and bring success triggers to the forefront; in other words, measure everything through the use of Salesforce to determine those activities that are the best predictors of success
- Engage with advertisers of all levels from daily account leads to senior-level executives to support sales efforts and account growth.
- 5+ years experience in digital ad sales with a track record in both programmatic and/or managed service-type deals
- You are located in the DC area and are an expert on the territory with an established network of decision-makers across an agency’s planning and programmatic teams and clients direct.
- Experience breaking new business and growing existing accounts
- Love the fundamentals of sales, measuring what works, and being in front of clients
- You have an eagerness to work in a startup team environment and work well across departments for collaborating
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to educate and maximize their potential
- Stellar presenter and comfortable with executive-level interaction.
- 🚀 Key moment to join our clients in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💸 High-performance tier salary bands excellent compensation
- 💯 Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico…, 🏖️)
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, French and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget) and Odilo online academy, where you can learn as much as you want.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Holiday events…
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject “that’s the way it’s always been done”. You can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Our Client’s DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
B2B Marketing Recruiters, Best eCommerce recruiters, CMO Executive Search, CMO executive search firm, Executive Marketing Recruitment, Executive Search Firm, Hiring a Marketing Recruitment Firm, Marketing Executive Search, marketing executive search firm, Top Marketing Executive Search Firm, Top Marketing Executive Search firms