New Executive Searches
Upstream Marketing, Senior Marketing – MBA
Upstream Marketing planning, development and execution for major flagship launches & new market entries.
Solid upstream marketing experience including building product road maps and developing the opportunities to build business cases for future programs. Experience in software, medical devices or similar product launch planning.
Work closely with key stakeholders, analyze the market, competition, clinical and customer needs, and technology developments to identify product opportunities that meet real customer needs and deliver on business objectives.
Establish the product vision, roadmap and innovation plans for product portfolio and translate into clear customer requirements for the development team.
Lead product strategy and serve as the voice of the customer for the worldwide markets. Identify and prioritize product development opportunities by working with customers, area Marketing groups, R&D and internal departments. Drive the concept definition, business case development and product feasibility phases of the product development process.
Understand and prioritize customer targets, value concepts/needs and importance through primary and secondary market research, including one-on-one customer interviews, focus groups, qualitative market research and web-based surveys. Lead team to work with R&D to translate customer requirements into product requirements and to assess potential tradeoffs.
Commercialization and On Market Support. Work with Area Commercial, and Market Accessgroups to develop commercialization strategies and rollout plans. Develop and execute plans and sales force training in collaboration with area Marketing groups. Support the development of creative strategies and marketing materials. Lead team to manage product lifecycle, conduct post launch review, assess line extensions, and manage pricing. Lead the planning and on-going development and execution of on market products including product improvements, and clinical design and claims.
Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years’ experience in in the or MBA with 8 years of related experience.
Solid upstream marketing experience including building product road maps and developing the opportunities to build business cases for future programs.
Self-starter that is assertive, possesses a high degree of self-confidence and intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates good executive presence. Strong demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to influence partners in other functional areas.
Proven ability to identify/define business questions and issues and develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to conduct analysis.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment. Comfortable working across functional areas and at varying levels of the organization.
VP Marketing, Enterprise IT
The Vice President, Marketing will be responsible for launching a new platform for enterprise business software. This position will scale an exciting new platform under a fresh new brand.
Our client is a leading enterprise IT data visualization platform with hundreds of customers worldwide. They are launching an innovative new observability platform for the enterprise market. Their enterprise customers are as diverse as Microsoft and New Balance, and now they are entering a new market with a new SaaS platform and under a new brand.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic SaaS B2B marketing leader to:
- Develop an exciting new brand which expresses our innovative product and open company culture
- Craft pitch-perfect messaging that reflects our unique offering and stands out from the crowd
- Build a vibrant community of early adopters and evangelists to spread the word
- Oversee high-quality content generation to showcase the product benefits and establish thought-leadership
- Establish best-of-breed tooling for marketing automation and analytics
- Drive rapid growth through effective demand generation strategies
- Lead, grow and inspire a high-performing marketing team that scales with our success
This is a position requiring a start-up mentality.
With great ambitions, a high-calibre team, solid financial backing and an innovative new product, this role presents an opportunity to deliver your very best work and grow to your full potential.
Mobile Commerce Product Manager – REMOTE
You are an experienced Mobile Product Manager with a deep understanding of mobile commerce. You have led large-scale products with cross-functional teams across the entire global organization, including stakeholders in engineering, design, legal, finance, marketing, sales, and customer success. You have strong customer facing skills and enjoy conducting product discovery interviews, onsite visits, and presentations.
You have experience defining product strategy and roadmaps that are business outcome-focused (not just output focused). You talk to customers every week and enjoy solving customer pain points and making data easy and actionable for non-technical users. You test assumptions and compare and contrast customer problems and solutions. You work very closely with your teammates in design and engineering to make collaborative decisions.
You are passionate about and have experience building commerce software products and experience with payments and mobile wallet, consumer and merchant onboarding, e-commerce storefronts and inventory management, and optimized consumer checkout UX. You have experience working in the commerce ecosystem (e.g., Stripe, Braintree, Paypal, Amazon, Shopify, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento).
- Interview customers to uncover unmet needs and opportunities
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Prototype and experiment to test potential solutions
- Drive the product strategy evaluations and decisions
- Work with Marketing to create training, positioning, and messaging
- Work with stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, BizOps, Legal, Executive Team) to understand business opportunities and constraints
- Help innovate and iterate on product processes and share lessons learned
- Stay up to date on latest product management techniques
- Conduct competitive, pricing, and financial analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years working with SaaS products in mobile commerce or related industries.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product opportunities, building feedback loops, and measuring desired outcome metrics
- Experience with state-of-the art product process
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Smart and creative with extraordinary grit and persistence
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking
Manager of Demand Generation (REMOTE EAST COAST)
This role can be based anywhere in the Continental United States, although preferable if located in the Southeast, MidAtlantic or MidWest.
As the Manager of Demand Generation, you will be focused on coordinating integrated nurturing and lead generation programs with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive awareness and demand.
In this player-coach role, you’ll define client/prospect needs and work with the Marketing team to develop campaigns to reach and convert accounts for the business.
The Manager of Demand Generation reports to the Director of Marketing but will work closely with the Director Sales, Marketing Development Rep and other departments throughout the organization to drive and increase qualified leads for the Sales team.
Critical to this role is a commitment to management by metrics and analytics. The successful candidate leads with data and runs their team with a focus on optimizing ROI and CAC across campaigns, channels, and nurture methods.
- Outbound and Inbound lead generation – working closely with Marketing team to procure and qualify leads and set appointments for Sales. This could include phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ensure prospecting tools are current and delivering results.
- Understand the Corsica value proposition and use technical and value-based knowledge to develop persuasive nurturing workflows to move leads through the funnel.
- Generate interest through follow-up communications with relevant messages based on campaign and vertical market.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to determine lead trends and help develop tactics to move prospects through the funnel.
- Manage the process from scoring incoming leads to nurturing those leads to improve scores/awareness/preference all the way through securing appointments for the sales teams to present services.
- Manage, mentor and lead by example members of the demand generation team.
- Optimize and run a scalable demand generation growth engine.
- Work with marketing team on media campaigns
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, and forecasts, including establishing a test-and-learn marketing mindset.
- Augment, refine and evangelize our measurement of success. Create best practices to streamline reporting and drive effective communications to get information to stakeholders in a timely manner. Report weekly on prospect pipeline statistics, activities and trends.
- Develop customer personas, knowing their preferences and assisting with content to target customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Drive and test new cross-channel integrated lead programs and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned in concert with demand generation.
- Work collaboratively and transparently, in order to bolster a “one team, one plan” marketing culture.
- Works closely with Marketing Ops and Sales teams to manage and optimize lead management processes, including lead scoring, lead routing and efficient handovers processes.
- Sales and management experience preferred
- Extroverted, High energy level, attention to detail, well-organized, positive team player, multi-tasker.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative – looks at new ways to solve challenges.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing lead nurturing performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like SharpSpring, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce or others) and building out automated processes and drip-campaigns.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business.
- Foster a productive, collaborative, and constantly learning team environment.
- Willingness to learn and the dedication to gain a deep understanding of our product and target customers.
- 5+ years of professional experience with at least 1+ years leading a team in demand generation, growth marketing, or digital marketing in a B2B technology organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or related field
Marketing Database Director (US)
Marketing Database Director (US)
Our client is a data-driven lead generation firm and helping marketers meet the ever-changing demands of B2B sales with full-funnel, flexible, and scalable solutions. They are proud to be ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.
The Marketing Database Director will be responsible for managing the clients and contact data that fuels customer demand generation campaigns and data products. The Director will ensure the marketing database contains the quantity and quality of data needed to run hundreds of parallel campaigns across industries and personas. They will develop new data quality and enrichment measurement approaches and automate workflows to improve data quality. This leader will work directly with internal partners such as Data Operations, Data Science, Data Research, and Development teams to improve the data infrastructure. They will manage a team of Data Quality Analysts in the overseas and constantly improve the data quality and availability through data partnerships, business process change, and technology investments. This leader will also report progress on data quality advances to the executive team while sharing direction for future data infrastructure investments.
- Manage Data Partnership, Data Quality, and Data Enrichment strategies and tactics that fuel Campaigns
- Deliver requirements for new data infrastructure, integrations, and partners that improve data quality and availability
- Track Data Quality KPIs that show improvements in data quality and database growth
- Understand campaign requirements and prioritize data acquisition and data research requests to maximize new data ROI
- Build and manage a team of off shore Data Quality experts
- Document data, process, and technology improvement opportunities and recommend new solutions
- Understand data operations and research processes, ongoing work, and deliverables to understand opportunities for improvement
- 5-10 years’ experience delivering B2B data quality programs, and / or managing B2B marketing databases required
- 3-5 years’ experience managing teams focused on B2B demand generation, marketing, or sales programs
- Understanding of B2B contact and company data sources and tools such as ZoomInfo, D&B, and Intent Data sources
- Experience managing SQL, ETL, and Data Quality tools strongly desired
- Data Science, Reporting, and Analytics experience strongly desired
- Management or agency experience with production, customer success and technical aspects of B2B marketing campaigns
- Background managing offshore teams strongly desired
(REMOTE) Director, Marketing Cyber Security
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PAST CYBER SECURITY MARKETING EXPERIENCE and EXPERIENCE LEADING SMALL (growth focused) MARKETING TEAMS.
We are seeking a Director, Marketing for our hyper-growth focused cyber security client. This Director level, add-to-staff search, is a key player in driving strategy and execution of marketing programs and campaigns, with a clear, demonstrated record of success.
This position works closely with the CEO directly along with direct sales teams, and other touch point departments to understand business and marketing goals and objectives and translate those goals into measurable marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for project management of regional campaigns from start to finish while ensuring there is a closed loop approach to planning, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns in generating revenue. This person will also need to be skilled in writing, messaging, for content of the campaigns.
Complete understanding and demonstrated track record across all tactics, with integrated marketing, communications, and PR tactics to drive the pipeline: Digital campaigns, call-out campaigns, events, high-touch tactics, webinars, and more.
Understanding of SMB segments and how to translate strategy to growth throughout the marketing funnel, conversion to closed sales, and hitting targets are going to be key for this role.
The Director will establish go-to-market strategies and plans that encompass awareness, thought leadership, demand generation, lead generation and determine the most effective strategies to meet goals.
- Work with sales and inside sales teams to determine lead generation requirements.
- Establish, manage and analyze program metrics.
- Maintain alignment between local, regional, and global sales and marketing initiatives.
- Create and deliver regular reports to senior management on campaign plans and results.
- Budget management, vendor management, personnel management, and cross-organizational skills and experience are required.
- Ability to work cross functionally to plan and execute successful lead generation marketing programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complete marketing waterfall and sales pipeline.
- Experience identifying primary target markets and developing integrated campaign strategies that include web, email, direct mail, advertising and events.
- Ability to manage the planning and execution of programs in a deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of CRM/Sales Automation systems and how to maximize them for efficient lead distribution and reporting.
- National and international travel may be required, if possible
- Other duties as required.
- 5+ years of marketing management & strategy execution experience at a top tier technology company within the Cyber Security OR similar space.
- Prefer experience with project management, events, advertising and sales.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and processes. Prefer knowledge of marketing systems like Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce.com, others.
- Ability to deal with time-based stress, team based engagement and constant collaboration.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and platform communication skills. Experience working with partners, press, and industry/financial analysts.
- Proven ability to engage and involve sales and other executives effectively.
- Stong understanding of vendor and channel marketing strategy and tactics.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience developing lead generation strategies and measuring lead gen campaigns.
- Experience in cybersecurity marketing required
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related degree