Media Measurement, Technical Account Manager & Customer Success
About the Role The Media Measurement, Technical Account Manager & Customer Success lead is the “COO” for a vertical book of business. Reporting into the Strategic Account Manager (SAM), the Technical Account Manager is the ultimate super user of our software and is responsible for the customer’s adoption and usage of the measurement platform. As a trusted customer advisor, the Technical Account Manager works in a managed services role and provides guidance on how to activate the recommendations provided. If you take pride in seeing a customer profit from your work to meet their goals and knowing that you contributed to their success, this is the role for you.
- Serve as the undisputed expert on the platform, it’s functionality, and use. Reinforce standard operating procedures, key inputs, product release cycles, and data inputs. Reveal economic value to the customer with the platform, and drive the customer to action.
- Understand the customer’s industry/category requirements, operating cadence, key milestones, and business objectives, delivering within those guidelines. Develop rapport with customers through video conferences, in-person meetings, and business events. Develop and widen influence in the customer organization including understanding their structure and decision network.
- Determine critical inputs required to support the customer’s business objectives, collaborate with internal departments, and focus on regular customer delivery to ensure they have been received and are complete. Manage ongoing customer expectations, troubleshoot, problem-solve, and elevate to SAMs, as needed.
- As an important part of a new customer’s onboarding experience, you will provide continuity and be responsible for the customer throughout their Marketing Evolution journey.
- Demonstrate leadership by being the voice of the customer with internal departments, including Product and Technical Operations. Foster positive, collaborative relationships with these teams and others. Support Marketing Evolution’s Product Marketing team’s voice-of-the-customer efforts and customer community building.
- You take pride in seeing a customer leverage your work to meet their goals because you know that you’ve done your job well and contributed to their success. You’re committed to doing whatever you can to help them on their journey.
- 3-5 years of business experience in a SaaS-based customer success or account manager role in martech or related analytics intensive area, media planning experience is a plus.
- You embrace the ever-changing dynamics of media and marketing that make new methodologies in marketing accountability and performance management possible.
- You are not just comfortable with technology and its decision-support application – you embrace it as a means to efficiency, learning, and adapting quickly.
- You enjoy training and educating the customer on your company’s product and know how to foster customer adoption and usage at the highest levels. You take pride in being a top performer and a subject matter expert.
- You are a strong collaborator and know how to develop internal and customer relationships. You are motivated by success, quality, and curiosity – you want to understand it fully so you can do it properly.
- You know that success lives at the intersection of speed and quality and act accordingly.
- You understand business metrics and how important it is to keep every customer satisfied and growing through recommendations and sharing a strong point-of-view on business outcomes
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to make complex and technical concepts easy to understand
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience in marketing analytics and attribution strategy and the ability to apply insights to customer business and media objectives
- Open, clear, proactive communication and the ability to form positive working relationships and influence others
- Excellent Excel skills required, use of database management and business intelligence tool queries a plus