What are candidates looking for in 2022?
Here’s what candidates want in 2022
- 65% of candidates want remote work options even after the pandemic, while 31% want hybrid work options.
- Additionally, 76% of employees see flex work as a top reason for staying with their current employer.
Strategies to attract and retain talent in 2022’s tight labor…
- Remote work flexibility. …
- Focus on mental wellness. …
- Opportunities for growth. …
- Financial wellness is key, too. …
- Employee experience reaches beyond work.
7 recruiting trends for 2022
- Persuasive candidate experience.
- Remote working.
- Social media recruiting.
- Advances in recruitment Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Soft skills.
- Predictive analytics.
- Shifting to project-based hiring.
- Final thoughts.
- Feel valued.
- Feel a sense of belonging among caring and trusted colleagues.
- See the potential to grow.
- Have the flexibility to integrate work with their personal lives.