Director, Marketing Measurement and Analytics
Must have MMM and MTA
Does analyzing data, and creating and sharing compelling stories from that data sound exciting? Data is one of our most valuable assets, second only to our associates. Every single day, we collect and deliver millions of personalized interactions and transactions across our channels (web, mobile, phones, etc.).
We want to speak with candidates who are passionate about data and experienced in helping power the Marketing organization with analytics to help support our customers and the business. The role has been created to help understand important contributors of business performance and uncover new opportunities that power the Marketing organization with insights to shape decisions and strategy. This role will focus on evolving our analytical capability to meet industry challenges due to privacy regulations, as well as leaning into measurement of emerging channels like Streaming video/audio and Paid Social. This includes media and web analytics, optimization recommendations and decision modeling – including report design, data capture development and implementation processes. This candidate will work with a variety of data sources to continuously evolve the metrics used to measure the effectiveness and ROI of activity across all media channels, but with emphasis on emerging digital platforms. The role requires a self-starter, who is willing to roll up their sleeves, work hands-on and deliver critical analytics and insights. The outputs of this role are highly visible. Candidates will also be committed to maintaining and developing their own professional growth and knowledge to ensure the latest and greatest thinking is brought to the role.
- 8+ years of experience with marketing measurement and analytics. Experience in emerging media and digital channels is a must.
- Experience partnering with media buying and other ad agency teams
- Familiarity with harmonizing data and insights across ad-servers and DSPs(e.g. Google CM360, Media Math, DV360), mar tech (e.g., DMPs, CDP, CRM) and web analytics tools (e.g. GA360, Adobe Analytics) and tracking/identity solutions (e.g., tagging, Liveramp).
- Strong knowledge of strategic marketing, media, social, web site analysis, audience targeting tools and vendors, including both quantitative tracking and ad effectiveness research methodologies.
- Experience with macro (e.g., MMM) and micro marketing measurement solutions (e.g., MTA) and experimental design
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to create, work and summarize large data sets.
- Consistent performance of turning data into clear insights that inform decisions.
- Convincing verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient at programming in languages like SQL, R, and/or Python.
- Effectively communicate and lead with influence.
- Bachelor’s degree boosted by additional focused experience or education in areas like analytics, consulting, data science, and statistics.
JUST THE BASICS ABOUT YOU:
- Collaborator with ability to build and establish strong partnerships at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to accept ambiguous challenges
- Critical thinking and intellectual curiosity with desire to continuously learn new skills
- Communicate credibly and authentically which engages and influences key partners.
- Hard-working, passionate teammate who nurtures internal and company-wide relationships.
- Have fun at work and foster team connectiveness.
- Passionate analytics practitioner that powers strategies with objective analytics.
- Deliver sophisticated analyses to senior executives that bring thoughtful evaluation of data.
- Help surface and offer important ideas and recommendations in driving stronger business outcomes.
- Create and further the culture within the team based on agile and leadership principles.
Acquisition Specialist, CMO Executive Search, Digital B2B marketing, Executive Marketing Recruitment, Executive Search Firm, Hiring, Hiring a Marketing Recruitment Firm, How to Hire a CMO, New York marketing director personal care product, Paid Acquisition, Paid Acquisition Specialist, Top Marketing Executive Search Firm