Consumer Director, Product Marketing & Management
We are searching for a Consumer Director, Product Marketing & Management. Our clients ecommerce and omnichannel team is reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping, rapidly innovating to evolve and define the shopping experience for their customers.
The Consumer Director, Product Marketing & Management is responsible for leading the development and deployment of a multi-disciplinary digital product roadmap focused on measurably improving the consumer experience. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success leading product management in an omnichannel environment, and experience collaborating with business managers, operations teams, engineering, project management, and QA. (S)he will be a data driven strategic thinker, detail and results oriented, with superior problem-solving skills. The Director will balance business and technical acumen in delivering a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap in support of overall corporate objectives. A true innovator, the person in this role will exhibit a curious mindset and always aim to improve on the status quo.
- Develop and champion a vision, strategy, and roadmap in context of overall business objectives
- Use internal data, customer and market research, customer & user feedback, and competitive analyses to identify enhancements and new opportunities
- Clearly articulate strategy and expected results to company leadership and stakeholders
- Collaborate with multiple functions to develop and evaluate business cases to support investment decisions
- Research competitive landscape and third party providers so as to understand market dynamics
- Prioritize and own the implementation of new functionality and enhancements; pragmatically balance effort/feasibility with value and usability
- Own partner relationships, including the identification and selection of vendors, negotiation of contracts, and partner integrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, IS or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10 years of experience in CONSUMER (B2C) product management
- Experience in a leadership role
- Experience in ecommerce and omnichannel operations
- Through understanding of ecommerce and omnichannel technology landscape
- Comfortable in fast-paced, ambiguous environments; highly motivated and self-directed
- Change agent, never satisfied with status quo; bias for action