Chief Revenue Officer / SVP Sales EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Chief Revenue Officer / SVP Sales EXECUTIVE SEARCH – We have been retained to find a CRO/ SVP Sales for our Cyber Security, global technology products and services client. This position will manager 24+ reports across all areas of sales, business development and support. Remotely located. Expanding executive level client relationships. $170M LOB right now. Plans to hit $250M in short time. Cyber Security larger sales team management experience & BD success is a must have.
Get in touch.
Our client is searching for a best-in-class, Cyber Security, Ransomware & Software solutions Chief Revenue Officer. The successful background of scaling revenues, building lasting relationships of among known technology brands globally, and managing sales teams. The CRO is expected to have a flawless understanding of SaaS-based cross-channel marketing and the cyber security related space. Rapid revenue growth here are the drivers for the CRO’s success. The CRO will take a lead role and the position evolves as the company grows.
The CRO is expected to have a flawless understanding of SaaS-based cross-channel business growth driving revenue and teams in the cyber security related space.
Understanding how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners.
The Chief Revenue Officer will be an expert in growing, training, and managing a national sales team, including developing sales strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales performance.
The Chief Revenue Officer will actively lead strategic and business unit planning to develop reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections.
The Chief Revenue Officer will also oversee all Channel/Partner Development — adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners.
This person will find any and every go-to-market opportunity that provides leverage. They will own metrics and analysis and data benchmarks. The CRO will test demand generation, selling, growth hacking, etc., and measure success.
Develop growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors,
Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics,
Prospect and close relationships with key target clients,
Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth,
Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting,
Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success,
Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management,
Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals,
Oversee all Channel/Partner Development — adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners,
Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning,
- 15+ years leading up to a Chief Revenue Officer position, leading sales and partnership teams within the Cyber Security, Ransomware or similar space
- Historically able to build, grow and provide the highest levels of customer success to clients
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Highly energetic personality – a motivator of global sales teams within the technology space
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff