Salt Lake City #saltlakecity #vicepresidentsales #workforcemanagement
We have been retained by a leader in the workforce management industry with an agile, market-driven approach to solving the needs of our clients. We’re looking for a highly skilled VP of Sales to lead this imperative undertaking. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Sales will oversee the strategic and operational efficiency of our sales and sales enablement teams. This seasoned leader not only understands the current workforce management and human resource management landscape and selling in the SMB space but has proven experience developing and perfecting an exceptional sales team that routinely exceeds their targets. Above all, he or she will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication, decisiveness, and a sense of urgency for success.
- Support the management team in achieving financial targets.
- Implement strategies to attain desired LTV:CAC ratio.
- Lead a performance-driven sales organization to meet established targets with an ambition to surpass all identified goals.
- Build strong relationships cross-functionality and closely align with the VP of Marketing.
- Drive repeatable, efficient processes that are implemented by sales operations, and enablement.
- Work effectively in a private equity-controlled business environment with an active Board of Directors.
- Actively develop team members, understanding their goals, and helping them improve their skills, especially in getting them comfortable in selling new offerings.
- Immediately align the salesforce with the go-to-market strategy, including the transition from selling one solution to all solutions.
- Enable the sales team to become industry experts in their targeted key market segments to increase their sales effectiveness.
- Drive pace and sense of urgency within the team to accomplish objectives. Hold the team accountable with metrics and performance reviews.
- Quickly gain credibility and support of the team. Inspire the team to balance collaboration and results. Focus the team on working together to maximize value creation and value diversity of thought. Minimize siloed behavior.
- Tightly align with the VP of Marketing to frequently discuss plans, results, and ways to optimize performance.
- Partner with other key members of the leadership team to break down silos across functions and work throughout the enterprise to drive results.
- Evolve operational processes to optimize data quality and reporting functions.
- Arm the team with a state-of-the-art training and certification program to ensure tailored messaging.
- Execute agile forecasting to ensure targets and potential revenue opportunities are known and prioritized.
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves. Act with urgency and communicate with transparency.
- Advanced degree, or MBA
- 10+ years of sales management experience
- Workforce management or Human Resource Management industry experience
- Track-record in successfully selling to SMB
- Skillful in leading direct and indirect sales teams
- $210k Base
- $100k upside at plan
- $1.8M team quota
Error: Contact form not found.