VICE PRESIDENT, https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhonig/MARKETING B2B Services
VP, B2B Boston Executive Search https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhonig/
Get in touch MarketSearch29@gmail.com
Our client is a leading IT commercial advisory firm that specializes in helping clients successfully source and deliver transformational programs while maximizing the value they receive from their key information technology relationships. They do this by empowering clients with sourcing and negotiation best practices, market and vendor intelligence, targeted insights, and project execution strategies to successfully enable their most strategic transformation initiatives.
As a leading IT sourcing and negotiation advisory firm, they engage at the highest executive levels within Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies to support the sourcing and negotiation of the relationships required to enable enterprise-wide business transformations. Their full suite of strategic advisory services spans the full transformation lifecycle from project conception and business case development to sourcing and negotiation support to project transformation execution optimization. Their advisors maintain a wealth of experience and utilize a robust set of proprietary analyzers and tools linked to a deep database of market intelligence to provide recommendations and insights to our clients.
Their client base includes a significant number of Fortune 500 companies that are the dominant leaders in their respective industries.
We are seeking a high performing marketing leader to inspire, motivate and empower their marketing team to reach levels of brand awareness and lead generation commensurate with the quality and value of our advisory services.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Vice President (VP) of Marketing with a passion for developing strategic marketing plans that drive brand awareness and high-volume quality lead generation across our various high-value services. This leader will be responsible for building brand awareness, driving leads and pipeline to support our sales bookings and revenue targets. In addition, the VP of Marketing will lead and collaborate closely with our advisory service delivery leaders in the development of vendor and industry campaigns with tailored messaging in order to support quarterly and annual bookings and revenue targets.The role will collaborate closely with the VP of Sales to leverage thought leadership, execute Account Based Marketing and strategic account planning to achieve growth targets for new business.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, motivated, and passionate leader who has the experience and vision to build a scalable and efficient marketing machine that drives sustainable growth within the third party advisor space, but who is also excited to roll up their sleeves and be involved in front-line execution.
- Act as a strategic member of the executive team and oversee brand building and lead generation strategies across all channels in collaboration with the CEO, VP of Sales, and the Advisory Service Delivery Leaders.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure alignment for successful execution of integrated go-to-market campaigns to generate predictable, qualified pipeline.
- Develop annual marketing budget that supports annual integrated sales and marketing plan.
- Launch and test new marketing channels to build awareness and boost inbound lead volume, with a focus on clearly demonstrating results and ROI to justify investment.
- Target high-fit prospects using Account Based Marketing tactics to generate qualified pipeline.
- Create an industry-leading content marketing program that builds awareness and helps establish the company as a thought leader.
- Manage practice-specific research efforts inclusive of customer insights, customer segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and emerging trends.
- Build a best-in-class marketing team and mentor to ensure their professional development and growth.
- Develop Customer Marketing programs and adapt messaging and tactics for each segment.
- Define marketing communications strategy to maximize our coverage with key industry media, analysts, and influencers.
- Build a data-driven demand generation program and technology stack which may include marketing automation, digital analytics, and advertising technologies including paid (SEM) and organic (SEO) search, retargeting, social advertising,
- Support our sales teams with on-message sales enablement materials and training (e.g., case studies, collateral, video testimonials, and presentations).
- Mature, data-driven marketer with 10+ years of leadership experience and prior success leading and scaling a marketing organization in the IT Advisory, Professional Services, Consulting or Managed Service Provider industry. A combination of sales experience in IT advisory/professional services and SaaS solutions is a plus.
- Experience building high performing teams in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven experience marketing IT Advisory solutions to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 Clients a significant plus.
- Proven experience driving strong collaboration between marketing and sales.
- Possess exemplary leadership skills and ability to inspire a cross-functional group and lead it in a unified direction with a common vision.
- Experience leading teams through consistently excellent execution across content marketing, PR, brand development, creative, digital marketing, social media, customer marketing, and thought leadership campaigns.
- A strong leadership presence and passionate about being able to dig in with a lean team.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the business.
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented, and a strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- A test and learn mindset with a focus on A/B Testing to continuously optimize.
- Comfortable working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, having an ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox solutions that give the brand its edge.
- Prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner, and display composure and calm under stress and uncertainty while inspiring the same in others.
- A clear, pragmatic thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and our marketing tech stack of Salesforce, Marketo, ZoomInfo and Google Analytics.