Our client offers the industry’s most versatile Enterprise Technology Management platform that orchestrates and automates key business processes for IT. Their SaaS solution, with integrations, best practices and low-code workflows, enables enterprises to leverage their existing infrastructure systems and automate processes such as off boarding, onboarding, audit readiness, refresh forecasting and more, thereby reducing reliance on error-prone manual tasks and tickets. They help some of the most well-known and innovative companies to improve efficiency, expedite audits, mitigate cyber risk and eliminate redundant IT spend.
We’re looking for a Head of Demand Generation to drive the strategy and execution of outbound demand generation programs designed to help acquire net new customers and build new pipeline. This role is responsible for end-to-end management and execution of integrated multi-touch campaigns, digital components, nurture streams and targeted account programs. This includes defining the bill of materials and creating materials to support each program, coordinating closely with key stakeholders, preparing communications, conducting program enablement, and tracking results.
The role is both strategic and tactical and requires a flexible and adaptive approach in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, cross-group collaborator who can successfully work across the team to drive results. This person will work closely with marketing and sales to drive these programs.
- Own the lead journey from development of targeted campaigns to lead hand-off
- Own the email automation platform with a focus on lead management, email automation and database segmentation
- Develop the campaign strategy and key components
- Develop timeline and bill of materials for campaigns
- Continually refine the content, test, optimize and track results
- Establish scalable processes in the email automation platform and the rest of the technology stack to ensure best practices in campaign management
- Collaborate with sales operations on optimizing integrations and backend workflows; Execute A/B testing for email nurture
- Establish and provide ongoing analytics on database health and campaign performance to improve lead velocity and conversion results
- Contribute to the development of a multi-touch, integrated demand generation strategy that targets and reaches the right prospects, collaborating closely with the Chief Marketing Officer
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help create and execute demand generation programs
- 8+ years in demand generation and marketing programs in B2B technology
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on expertise with Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Strong project manager with the ability to manage several workflows simultaneously
- Successful track record in creating and executing integrated campaigns
- Experience with managing digital ads (LinkedIn, Google, etc)
- Analytical mindset; ability to review metrics and make recommendations for improvements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to communicate at many levels –conceptually and tactically – including strategies, messaging, plans, activities, metrics, etc.
- Creativity around how prospects and customers are engaged to feed A/B testing and continuous improvement
- Awareness and POV on intent providers (like 6Sense, Zoominfo, ClearBit)
- Must be ambitious, curious, execution-oriented, supportive, and have a “can-do” attitude
Vice President Demand Generation SaaS Recruiting Executive Search
The salary range for this position is $145,000 – $220,000.
Error: Contact form not found.