WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market plans, and sales enablement for exciting areas like Cloud, AI, and DevOps. You will be the expert in understanding the buyer personnas , their challenges, and their buying criteria. With that knowledge you will create and deliver unique content and ensure successful, consistent execution of product launches.
This critical role will serve as one of our go-to people for the Cloud, AI, or DevOps, product lines as we continue to build our rapidly growing footprint in the market.
- Drive development of key messages that resonate with target buyers’ new releases and campaigns.
- Develop and manage go-to-market product launch plans for Cloud, AI, and DevOps product lines.
- Work closely with the campaign team to define and support strategic marketing plans that are aligned with our Cloud, AI, and Dev Ops product line objectives.
- Partner with Product Management team to drive messaging, sales enablement, marketing collateral, trainings etc
- Create sales tools to ensure that direct and indirect sales channels are able to effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers.
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy.
- Define, develop and deliver quality content that can be leveraged in marketing and sales activities and thought leadership.
- Ensure Dynatrace products are represented consistently and effectively on the Dynatrace website and all other customer-facing materials.
- Work closely with the product management teams to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products
- You have at least 7 years of experience in B2B software product marketing, preferably in our industry.
- Enterprise Saas solutions is your “thing” and you can bring a wide range of industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- A storyteller at heart, you have the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- You have a proven track record of developing robust and innovative content
- You have a dynamic personality and strong interpersonal skills
- You are self-starter with the ability to manage several projects who craves working in a fast -paced environment
- You’re an athlete with strong learning agility and can ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related
- MBA preferred
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]