Senior Director, Customer Success Data Analytics & ROI Optimization:
The Senior Director, Customer Success Data Analytics & ROI Optimization will manage the delivery of client marketing solutions and provide day-to-day account support. The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker knowledgeable in the online/offline marketing ecosystem. The primary goal of this position is to have a data-focused overlay providing optimization recommendations on solutions/services relative to the client’s goals. In addition, the ability to collaborate and provide input for our Client’s internal teams (i.e. Product, Sales, Engineering, etc.). The Senior Director, Customer Success Data Analytics & ROI Optimization should have considerable experience in marketing mix modeling, attribution, and/or advertising effectiveness.
- You should be an expert on person-based optimization methodology with media mix measurement leading the charge
- You will be responsible for the many data inputs, analytics, and processes that support each customer’s engagement,
- SaaS: execute and interpret optimizations via our SaaS platform, and proactively drive customer usage and feature adoption to ensure the full benefit of our platform;
- Customer success: guide customers toward fact-based decisions that will improve campaign performance, encourage them to plan and execute test-and-learns, manage customer expectations, and help identify and prioritize their learning agenda;
- Process improvement: actively engage in ongoing process improvement to continually drive greater quality, consistency, efficiency, profitability, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Strong comfort around data-driven optimization programs
- Considerable experience in marketing mix modeling, attribution, and/or advertising effectiveness;
- Knowledgeable about marketing mix modeling, attribution, and/or advertising effectiveness (but you don’t need to be a modeler or statistician);
- Intellectual curiosity and an analytical mind with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy;
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and then to articulate those needs in an actionable manner to internal teams;
- The ability to simplify complexity and answer challenging questions with clarity;
- Excellent project management skills
- A sense of urgency in executing work, sometimes under tight deadlines, and the ability to multi-task;
- Preference for a fast-paced, constantly changing, results-driven work environment;
- Understanding of SaaS value delivery and customer support;
- Ability to focus on what matters and not get lost in the weeds when looking at a lot of very interesting data;
- Strong Excel and PPT skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, applied science, statistics, mathematics, economics, or related field; MBA is a plus.
ABOUT MARKETSEARCH RECRUITING:
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising, and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us or apply below. Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.