Paid Digital Advertising Manager $85,000-90,000
LOCAL TO MIAMI CANDIDATES
We are seeking a Paid Advertising Manager to support a fast-growing organization that provides
growth-stage companies with comprehensive digital strategy and marketing services. The Paid Digital Advertising Manager will work directly with lead strategist to support partner goals by developing campaigns, bringing them to market, and managing them on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience managing, optimizing, and scaling paid digital ad campaigns for early and growth stage companies.
– Develop, implement, manage, and execute paid digital marketing campaigns through a
variety of paid channels.
– Analyze and report on performance of managed campaigns, generating data-driven
insights for optimization and opportunity identification.
– Develop and lead experiments to test ad creative, messaging, and landing page
– Manage, maintain, and update reporting dashboards for all clients.
– Work collaboratively with clients and other team members to develop broad-scale digital
strategies and marketing campaigns for clients and partners.
– Make recommendations for overall digital growth across client accounts, covering
everything from channel tactics through creative execution.
– Stay up to date on the latest digital marketing trends, tools, and best practices.
– Self starter and highly motivated.
– Strategic, creative, and analytical thinker with exemplary attention to detail.
– Strong problem solving, communication, and presentation skills.
Required Skills and Experience
– Minimum 3 years experience creating, managing, optimizing, and scaling paid digital
– Proven results with revenue producing campaigns in both B2C and B2B categories.
– Paid channel experience including:
– Paid Search (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads)
– Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
– Other Paid Media
– Analytics platform experience-
– Google Data Studio
– Broad understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including how each channel
impacts a consumer’s decision making process.
Compensation and Benefits-
– Competitive Salary (targeting $85-90k)
– Performance-Based Bonus Opportunities
– Flexible Working Schedule
– Remote Position – Work from Anywhere
– Macbook Pro Laptop and Remote Work Setup
– Unlimited Vacation Time
Error: Contact form not found.