Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates. Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel.
We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose to improve their product enrichment processes.
As a key member of the Global Integrated Demand team, the Manager, Growth Marketing & Campaigns will be responsible for the development, launch and management of highly targeted, multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns that generate pipeline.
Your campaigns will involve a variety of channels and you will be accountable for meeting the performance metrics of the campaign (ROI, quality, quantity, funnel).Leveraging market trends and alignment to the Go To Market plan, you’ll use an integrated approach to develop, execute and optimize strategic global campaigns.
This role will collaborate closely with sales, operations, and the extended marketing team and be an integral part of ensuring consistency and alignment across regions.The successful candidate will be focused on results, be an effective communicator, and consistently look for areas of opportunity and improvement.
Successful candidates will also have a track record of meeting MQI/MQL generation and conversion and pipeline goals as well as how to address the full prospect/customer lifecycle.
* Lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, expansion, retention, pipeline acceleration and referrals by partnering closely with product teams, sales, and other marketing functions
* Focus on GTM priorities to define, execute and measure end-to-end campaigns from messaging to tactics
* Create and orchestrate campaigns, including managing touch governance, ensuring that each account is included in the right nurture program or campaign, using the best intent data available.
* Support product launches and customer user events to ensure global execution meets goals and KPIs
* Manage global email marketing strategy to implement persona/segment based nurture strategies with a focus on boosting top and middle of funnel conversions
* Partner with digital/agencies, content, regional marketing, partner marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations to align multi-channel execution
* With support from content and design, deliver marketing materials/assets/templates/trainings/guidelines, etc. which can be leveraged at the regional level
* Develop and lead all global integrated campaigns both online and traditional, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team
* Ensure adherence to the global campaign framework and support execution at the regional level to help ensure regional campaigns incorporate the global message and strategy.
* Update sales on a regular basis on plans, measurement, and how to engage
* Manage global campaigns budget and leverages effective project management to ensure on-time delivery and execution
* Establish goals and KPIs and work with marketing operations to report back to the team and management with recommendations for optimization based on performance
* Responsible for meeting the overall performance metrics for your campaigns and be responsible for delivering it on time and on budget
* Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, and drive activation of campaigns. * Work with the Operations team to analyze all aspects of Akeneo’s conversion funnel, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
* 6+ years experience in B2B marketing or demand generation marketing in high-technology companies, ideally in the cloud and/or enterprise software space
* Digital marketing expertise, with demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel programs at scale.
* Expertise in formulating, translating, and scaling global campaigns that can be executed regionally
* A deep understanding of integrated marketing tactics and CRM/marketing automation platforms (such as Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot)
* Expertise in email marketing with a deep understanding of segmentation, best practices, and crafting email communications focused on conversion
* Strong program management skills and effective communication skills to collaborate cross-functionally with various stakeholders
* An analytical and data-driven approach to make informed business decisions and recommendations
* Results-oriented with a deep sense of accountability and the ability to drive large projects with urgency from start to finish, achieving the intended business impact
* Experience building the strategy for the entire campaign lifecycle for key journeys across new logo acquisition, cross-sell/up-sell and retention.
* Understanding of lifecycle marketing best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey with a keen test-and-learn mindset.
* Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic about navigating and succeeding in a rapidly evolving business
* A scrappy, ‘get it done’ attitude; resourceful and creative
* You act with empathy and communicate with honesty, candor, and respect
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]