As the eCommerce Lead, you will own eCommerce conversion rate and site experience. Your responsibility spans the first landing page a visitor touches to the finals of “submit order” button. You will lead strategy, analysis and customer research, develop and prioritize test ideas, and synthesize insights. You will bring your mobile-first vision and drive significant wins on mobile— optimization will be a critical success metric.
As eCommerce product owner for the website, you will also be responsible for site management. You’ll prioritize page creation for Marketing and other departments. You’ll be the steward of our brand and customer experience. You’ll monitor site performance and oversee QA.
To succeed, you will most likely possess in spades equal parts analytical rigor and salesmanship. You get your kicks mining quantitative data for behavioral patterns and voice of customer feedback for insights—and transforming both into testable hypotheses. Detail-oriented, data-driven and results-focused, you have a proven track record of generating statistically significant conversion rate lifts, particularly on mobile.
Day to Day’s:
- Design, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns geared toward building awareness and driving micro-conversions such as account creations, email sign-ups, email preference updates, and product review submissions.
- Plan, develop, create, execute and analyze digital marketing campaigns focused on initiatives across multiple and digital marketing channels.
- Measure all marketing touch points through a unified tracking system; ensure that marketing investments are made according to this system.
- Plan and manage the development of web content and email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Drive cross-team processes for effective, on-time delivery of content, promotions, and marketing plans through strong internal relationships and coordinating across departments.
- Support the development and execution of segmentation and test strategies to ensure web content and email relevance to distinct customer groups.
- Identify, test and implement new opportunities to improve conversion and customer satisfaction online and via email communications
- Analyze, monitor and communicate performance of web-based and email retention initiatives to the team while working across business functions (e-commerce, marketing, and merchandising) to ensure a cohesive and complementary online digital marketing program.
- Maintain timely execution of web and social content and brand’s email program – both marketing and transactional.
- Proven experience in eCommerce conversion rate optimization
- A strong track record of mobile optimization
- Ability to manage and mentor a small team of optimization specialists
- Google Analytics and Optimizely experience are desirable
- Ability to present findings and recommendations appropriate for senior level management
- Strong ability to work with multiple functional groups including copywriters, designers, analysts, and developers
ABOUT MARKETSEARCH RECRUITING:
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising, and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us or apply below. Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.
Executive Search Marketing