Our client, a leader in the financial and investment space, is looking for a Director of Marketing – dedicated to Consumer Strategy & Segment Marketing.
As a Director of Marketing you will be tasked with using your marketing expertise to identify growth opportunities, build go-to-market strategic plans, and formulate marketing initiatives that deliver consumer value.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Using customer data tools to understand patterns and behavior to inform marketing strategy
- Using consumer insights and research to inform new hypotheses, opportunity exploration, business case development, marketing strategies and program execution
- Partner with research team to determine consumer learning agendas and research design that will deepen consumer understanding
- Contribute to development of consumer experience design to activate programs across marketing, digital, product, etc.
- Analyze competitive market to identify unmet consumer needs
- Develop marketing communication campaigns and programs to drive client awareness and engagement, client satisfaction and growth of business
The ideal Director of Marketing will have:
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a focus on consumer insights, strategy, analytics or brand management
- Prior use of consumer data analytics tools to understand patterns and behaviors to inform business strategy
- Ability to influence decision-making through use of written or verbal communications grounded in data and insights
- Bring an analytical approach to decision making
- Results-oriented; take steps to ensure programs are rooted in business impact
- Experience working within an agile environment is preferred
This is a full-time opportunity to join an widely-recognized organization.
NOTE: the team is operating in a hybrid model; currently asking employees to come onsite 3x per month
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]