As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in our company’s success by overseeing and executing our direct-to-consumer (D2C) media buying strategies across various digital channels. You will be responsible for driving qualified leads, optimizing campaigns, and identifying actionable insights to inform business decisions. This is a senior-level position that requires a unique blend of managerial expertise, analytical prowess, and creative thinking to effectively drive growth and scale marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute comprehensive media buying strategies to drive user acquisition, brand awareness, and revenue growth.
- Oversee media buying campaigns across various digital channels, including paid social and programmatic.
- Collaborate with the sales, analytics, data science and technology teams to align media buying strategies with overall business objectives.
- Manage and lead a team of media buyers, providing guidance and mentorship.
- Ensure operational excellence in driving efficiency in workflow and flawless delivery of media planning, activation and optimization.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of campaign performance, leveraging data-driven insights to optimize media buying strategies and achieve maximum results.
- Partner with the Direct-to-Consumer team on customer journey strategies to achieve maximum site engagement and optimal customer experience across channel touch points.
- Utilize advanced analytics tools and techniques to track, measure, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop compelling ad creatives and messaging that resonate with target audiences.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices, competitive landscape, and emerging platforms to identify new opportunities for growth and stay ahead of the curve.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, agencies, and media partners to negotiate contracts, optimize campaigns, and ensure strategic alignment.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and media strategy, preferably in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- 5-10 years of management experience with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team.
- B2C and B2B media strategy, audience targeting, lead generation and campaign management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising platforms and tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, programmatic platforms, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data sets and derive actionable insights.
- Proficiency in leveraging analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.) to track and measure campaign performance.
- Creativity and a strategic mindset with the ability to think outside the box and drive innovative media buying strategies.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with vendors and media partners.
- Experience in budget management and forecasting, with a proven track record of delivering results within allocated budgets.
- Superior written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
Academics: Bachelor’s degree; MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
Location: Must be willing and able to work in the Boston, MA office an average of 2 days a week or as business needs permit.
Error: Contact form not found.