Candidates need digital agency client services experience.
The Digital Agency Account Supervisor is an interactive marketing specialist and project manager. You are responsible for understanding and applying Overdrive’s products and services to meet the needs of our client’s business objectives and strategies. This is accomplished through an understanding of their climate, category, company, customer and competition. This position mandates solid knowledge of general business practices as well as interactive and general marketing principles.
- Management of a mutually productive relationship and clear communications between client and Overdrive at all levels
- Providing marketing counsel and advice to clients and others
- Developing and implementing both short and long-term strategic marketing programs and initiatives for clients
- Strategic implementation of company policies, procedures and products
- Project management of the day-to-day activities of specific Overdrive accounts
- Providing strategic direction and guidance to agency personnel to ensure fulfillment of client objectives and expectations
- Ensure complete, timely and actionable direction to all departments on all client programs
- Provide agency management with client communications and information relevant to the Overdrive’s overall performance on accounts
- Management of account and client financials inclusive of estimates, budgets, billing and tracking of spend
- Analyze agency/campaign reports and communicate key findings to client
- Prepare and present presentations associated with agency and client performance associated with programs being managed.
- Assume other agency responsibilities as directed by agency principals
- Proven knowledge of online advertising techniques and promotional vehicles such as Social Media, SEO, Online media, SEM, Email Marketing, etc.
- Experience working on teams comprised of specialists representing various agency disciplines (SEO, SEM, Online Media, Design/Creative, Development)
- Working knowledge of tracking, measurement and analytics platforms and metrics used to measure and track campaign performance, inclusive of Omniture, Google Analytics and others.
- Understanding of all interactive marketing KPIs, inclusive of CPC, CTR, CPL, CPA, Conversion/Action Rate and others
- Experience managing agency financial process inclusive of Net/Gross, estimate, time tracking and campaign budgets
- A thorough understanding of interactive and general marketing principals
- Initiative and innovation in problem solving and task management
- The ability to facilitate and evaluate quality communications strategies
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to manage teams and unite and lead individuals from different disciplines and departments
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to learn and lead a client’s business
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Fluency in MS Office, inclusive of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years of Advertising or Interactive Marketing Agency experience
- Current Google AdWords certification is a plus
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Flexible spending accounts including: commuter and child care benefits
- Vision care discounts
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive salary
- Employee referral bonus
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Free healthy snacks, coffee and teas
- Contemporary open-loft office space
- Fun parties and office culture
Error: Contact form not found.