Data Analyst, Media Measurement
We’re looking for a Data Analyst, Media Measurement who thrives in a start-up culture and loves critical thinking. This role is about providing the metrics and analysis that will help guide strategic business decisions for customers.
Strong quantitative skills, with an ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and information. Solid communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Relentless attention to detail and accuracy.A sense of urgency in executing work, sometimes under tight deadlines, and the ability to manage multiple projects. Strong interest in marketing analytics, and in using technology to make the best use of the analytics. Willingness to find and develop efficiencies in process and data delivery; when a repeatable task arises, contribute to building a system that efficiently improves the process. An ongoing desire to go beyond project-specific work, be creative, and bring new ideas to the table to improve the overall data management and analytics process. Strong desire and appreciation for being part of a growing team that strives to go the extra mile and over-achieve. Recognizes and rewards outstanding performers.Is committed to company and personal growth and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Data Analytics; Master’s Degree a plus
- 2 years’ experience in analytics
- Must be able to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities and SQL skills
- Knowledge of the media planning processes a plus
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Solid foundation in statistical techniques. (e.g., MANOVA, multiple regression analysis, logistic regression analysis, cluster analysis, CHAID, CART, Survival analysis, etc)
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, MS-SQL), and statistical tools like( SAS, JMP, Rapid Miner, R)
- Comfort working with large relational data sets
- Clear understanding of the latest trends and developments in post analysis
- Partners with the internal planning team to create an appropriate measurement strategy for each campaign
- Creates and presents measurement strategies and analyses
- Utilizes proprietary tools and third party ad serving technologies to report and analyze clients’ post analysis data
- Observes, evaluates trends of digital campaigns and provides recommendations for optimizing
- Manages the daily responsibilities of data querying, creative trafficking and analyzing data for multiple accounts
- Ensures that quality and timeliness of measurement deliverables meet client expectations
- Performs quality assurance checks of data received
Manage and develop reporting and insights that drive executive marketing dashboards and read-outs used for marketing optimization, and the execution of ad-hoc analytics and reporting projects of varying size and scope with quick turnaround. Ensure that other teams, as well as external suppliers, deliver their contributions in time and meet the quality specifications. Prepare dashboards and read-outs, amongst others through project administration in Jira. Support the Value Stream Manager in all communication with customers (including project updates, dashboard contents, and read-outs).
ABOUT MARKETSEARCH RECRUITING:
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising, and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us or apply below. Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.
Executive Search Marketing