We are seeking an experience B2B Digital Marketing Manager to join our Client’s team. This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to join a purpose-oriented company with an employee-first culture. Our client is a growth-stage startup focused on building technology.
The primary duty of B2B Digital Marketing Manager is to drive measured campaign strategy, plan, and execution across various digital and traditional marketing channels to build brand awareness and pipeline growth. You will help develop, execute, and optimize campaign strategies designed to attract new leads, nurture prospects, and support upsell and cross-sell sales motions.
The ideal B2B Digital Marketing Manager candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment and is collaborative, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, self-directed, enthusiastic with a positive, can-do attitude and strong verbal and written communication skills. Plus, the candidate should have a keen understanding of content marketing strategies and is highly analytical, technical, and creative.
As a B2B Digital Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to build the marketing plan from scratch:
- Audit current marketing initiatives.
- Design demand generation strategy.
- Build and implement demand-generation campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize campaign impact and contribution to the business.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns across multiple digital and traditional channels to generate pipeline. Support written and visual content creation for campaigns: email and landing page copy, digital advertising programs, webinar content, etc. Optimize with ongoing A/B testing.
- Manage account-based marketing initiatives, make recommendations for optimization and own the overall vendor relationship.
- Build and maintain the internal marketing campaign and editorial calendar.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance across relevant KPIs and funnel generation outcomes. Demonstrate ROI on all activities.
- Create impactful buying journeys to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Improve lead management and lead handoff from marketing to sales.
- Find, evaluate, select, and negotiate with new vendors.
- Track progress to goal for our Sales Qualified Pipeline contribution and come up with creative ways to fill in gaps (if needed).
- Communicate on a regular basis to the sales team and other stakeholders about our demand generation initiatives and results.
- 6-8 years in a B2B direct, digital data marketing role at a fast-paced, high-growth B2B SaaS company or equivalent domain experience. Financial industry is preferred.
- Experience with buyer’s journeys and orchestrating campaigns and channels to effectively reach audiences.
- Ability to synthesize numerous information sources, form hypotheses, and quickly test assumptions.
- Objectivity and openness to others’ views and continuously builds a positive team spirit.
- Strong vision for the future.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills, with ability to adapt to varied audiences and settings.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and Outreach (preferred).
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Comfortable with Google Workspace and third-party design tools to build written and visual assets.
- Bonus – trained on the Pragmatic Marketing Framework.
Targeting $120-140k base plus bonus
Error: Contact form not found.