Director of Marketing ￼
We’re disrupting the status quo with a technology that will radically transform the way we think about affordable electrification, our vehicles, and our lives. Our team has a passion to change the world, and you should too. If you crave challenging work and a culture built on collaboration, join our team. We are passionate about hiring big thinkers who can help us create big change in our industry.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and self-motivated Director of Marketing to support our business. You will be responsible for helping to define and execute marketing, communications, and PR strategy. As a new and exciting solution in a category that’s been largely untouched by innovation, our client is uniquely positioned to grow into the market leader and the new standard. You will play a critical role in establishing that leadership and gaining exposure for the company. This is a perfect role for someone thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Managing marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department, including:
- Positioning & Messaging
- Own and elevate the brand through differentiated brand positioning and messaging
- Marketing Collateral & Content
- Manage the creation of key marketing materials including presentations, sales collateral, video, photography, and other creative assets
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social channels that attracts and converts our target audiences
- Public Relations
- Help to establish our client as a major player and thought leader in the exploding energy storage industry
- Craft and help execute a PR strategy aimed at generating visibility, buzz, and credibility for the company via targeted media placements, press releases and awards
- Events & Tradeshows
- Build the company’s event and tradeshow strategy, supporting company exhibits and speaking opportunities
- Social Media
- Grow our social accounts and develop and execute a social media strategy across platforms
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Lead Generation Campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Work with the sales organization to keep current on the market changes and the customers’ requirements
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- BS in Engineering or Science, MBA preferred
- 5+ years with a combination of technical marketing, branding, marcomm, content marketing and social media experience
- Experience with successfully building and elevating a startup brand
- Proven knowledge and expertise in digital marketing tactics and best practices
- Proficient in marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong project management practices to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Confident, creative thinker, and can-do attitude
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
We are committed to providing equitable compensation and a healthy working environment for our employees with a benefits package that provides the support that you need. Included in our benefit package is medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and stock options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity & inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.