Everything we do here comes down to one thing: understanding our users.
Why did they visit our website?
What problems can we help them solve?
What were they trying to do?
What inhibited them?
What delighted them?
You’re here to help make using our website seamless, intuitive and delightful for every user. Through excellent research skills, empathy, and careful observation, you will intimately understand our users and collaborate with product managers, data analysts, designers and developers to solve complex challenges and create powerful experiences. You will lead both qualitative and quantitative research, gleaning insights through methods like ethnography, surveys, usability testing, web analytics and more.
In our agile model, the User Experience Research, Director is aligned with product groups consisting of multiple scrum teams.
In this role, the UXR Lead partners closely with UX Design leads, product managers, technologists, marketers, and strategists to help the organization bring new and improved experiences to our current and prospective customers.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Design, Human Factors, Psychology, or related field
- +10 years conducting and leading UX Research, minimum 3 years managing teams
- Experience delivering UX research in an agile work environment
- You like to challenge traditional assumptions about UX Design and Research – seeking out, inventing, and testing new approaches and technologies
- You are collaborative — working with many individuals and teams across multi-functional zones and areas to achieve outcomes
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience conducting usability testing, interviews, surveys, ethnography, A/B testing
- You can communicate clearly and distill complex data into insight, strategy, and design direction
Executive Search Digital Strategy Communications Recruitment