Digital Measurement & Optimization Analyst (3)
Digital Measurement & Optimization Analyst will be responsible for measuring and optimizing site performance as well as advertising and messaging. You will partner with marketing business stakeholders, the media agency, and technology to design and measure experiments, report on key metrics to demonstrate how site marketing is driving customer and business value, and creating executive level presentations that help stakeholders understand the effectiveness of the channel and what can be done to better optimize.
- You have the knowledge and expertise to partner with business stakeholders to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities to improve the value that site marketing drives to the business
- You have a strong command of digital analytical tools and visualization software to build and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and point out key insights in the data
- You have digital marketing measurement and analytic experience and know how to use tools that enable analytics
- You have strong communication skills and a collaborative mindset to be able to work across different areas of the business and effectively convey measurement results
- 5+ years of relevant digital measurement and analytics experience preferably focused banner advertising, A/B & multivariate page-level testing, digital personalized messaging etc.
- MBA and advertising agency experience preferred
- Subject matter expertise in marketing analytics and measurement (digital preferred)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices for digital
- Specific experience with digital analytics, digital media measurement, social listening, testing, including hands-on experience with key tools such as Doubleclick, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Trends, Qualtrics, Clarabridge, BrandWatch
- Outstanding consultative, critical thinking, analytical and communication skills with the ability to operate strategically and build effective stakeholder partnerships
- Proficiency with designing experiments for optimizing digital marketing
ABOUT MARKETSEARCH RECRUITING:
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising, and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us or apply below. Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.