ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PAST EXPERIENCE WORKING AT FIRMS SIMILAR TO NIELSEN, DIGITAS OR SIMILAR.
The Consumer Survey Manager will centralize all survey creation and survey processes. This person will manage all survey infrastructure including the end to end process of working with the Sales Team on survey feasibility, the Implementation Team on final scope/questionnaire, and the Modeling/Algorithms & Business Control Teams on sample requirements. This position will have the initial project of establishing vertical specific surveys and the ongoing role of incorporating new customers into the clients survey universe.
- Evaluate all current brand-specific and industry-specific surveys and establish a base survey
- Create vertical specific surveys in which new customers can be added
- Work with the sales team on feasibility/cost of proposed scope (utilizing vertical specific survey vs new survey)
- Manage the base survey and verticals for consistency and integration
- Incorporate brand questions needed to deliver new customer KPIs with active survey
- Work with Implementation Team on final scope and questionnaire
- Work with M&A / Business Control on the sampling requirements (number of respondents and budget)
- Work with survey programming/management company on sample requirements, field coordination, length of survey & testing of programmed surveys
- Work with the Brand Teams if survey questions need adjustment over time
- We’re looking for an intelligent, highly-motivated individual, who can succeed in a fast-moving company and industry. The candidate must be a self-starter who can see the goal and execute against it.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Survey Design
- Expert in Survey Design and familiar with survey coding logic
- Demonstrated Experience in Project Management
- Ability to manage and work with multiple stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Customer Success)
- Understanding of how survey data plays into our Client’s Methodology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely flexible, motivated, proactive, highly organized, ability to shift priorities, and able to multi-task
- Ongoing desire to bring innovative ideas to the table
- Solid communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us. Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.