Business Analysts – Media Measurement:
- Strong quantitative skills, with an ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and information
- Solid communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy.
- A sense of urgency in executing work, sometimes under tight deadlines, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong interest in marketing analytics, and in using technology to make the best use of the analytics.
- Willingness to find and develop efficiencies in process and data delivery; when a repeatable task arises, contribute to building a system that efficiently improves the process.
- An ongoing desire to go beyond project-specific work, be creative, and bring new ideas to the table to improve the overall data management and analytics process.
- Strong desire and appreciation for being part of a growing team that:
- Strives to go the extra mile and over-achieve.
- Recognizes and rewards outstanding performers.
- Is committed to the company and personal growth and development.
- Manage and develop reporting and insights that drive executive marketing dashboards and read-outs used for marketing optimization, and the execution of ad-hoc analytics and reporting projects of varying size and scope with quick turnaround
- Ensure that other teams in Marketing Evolution as well as external suppliers deliver their contributions in time and meet the quality specifications.
- Make sure all deliverables meet or exceed the customer’s expectations; be an internal ambassador for the customers.
- Support Customer Success Managers in the Project management for preparing dashboards and read-outs, amongst others through project administration in Jira.
- Support the Customer Success Managers in all communication with customers (including project updates, dashboard contents and read-outs)
We’re looking for an intelligent, highly-motivated individual, who is able to succeed in a fast-moving company and industry. The candidate must be a self-starter who can see the goal and execute against it.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Extremely flexible, motivated, proactive, highly organized, ability to shift priorities, and able to multi-task.
- Team player with a high sense of urgency.
- Eager to learn and build a strong foundation for long-term career growth and success
- Solid communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative skills, with an ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and information accurately
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and formatting skills.
- Experience with state of the art analytics, documentation and communication tools
- Affinity with marketing and media
- Experience with customer facing roles
ABOUT MARKETSEARCH RECRUITING:
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising, and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us or apply below. Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.