Business Analyst – Multi-Touch Attribution
- Strong quantitative skills, with an ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and information; Knowledge of R, SQL, or Python and the ability to run basic queries is preferred.
- Solid communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy.
- A sense of urgency in executing work, sometimes under tight deadlines, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience and comfort with Microsoft Excel; advanced skills preferred.
- Strong interest in marketing analytics, and in using technology to make the best use of the analytics.
- Willingness to find and develop efficiencies in process and data delivery; when a repeatable task arises, contribute to building a system that efficiently improves the process.
- An ongoing desire to go beyond project-specific work, be creative, and bring new ideas to the table to improve the overall data management and analytics process.
- Strong desire and appreciation for being part of a growing team that:
- Strives to go the extra mile and over-achieve.
- Recognizes and rewards outstanding performers.
- Is committed to company, personal growth, and development.
A Business Analyst’s general responsibility is to manage the day-to-day execution of multiple software and analytics projects of varying size and scope. Some specific responsibilities, under the oversight of a Director and with the support of other team members include:
- Understand how different types of data flow into software, and how the data and algorithms come together to create our marketing optimization recommendations.
- Create supporting materials used by the team pertaining to our software.
- Run optimization scenarios to test software, understand its logic and ensure its accuracy.
- Collaborate closely and frequently with our Modeling and Software teams to deliver our software and recommendations.
- Monitor incoming results and proactively correct any issues to ensure the data is of the highest possible quality.
- Take the lead to drive the process of addressing external questions, designing a data analysis plan in response, and illustrating the results in a clear, visually appealing format.
- Interpret survey results and identify implications: drive the results from data into insights and recommended actions, based on analysis, pattern recognition, and experience.
- Actively participate in internal calls and meetings.
- Capture and document the outcomes of meetings and discussions immediately in order to keep the team focused.
- Contribute to a positive office culture by proactively setting a tone of collaboration with a can-do attitude.
ABOUT MARKETSEARCH RECRUITING:
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising, and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us or apply below. Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.