Account Manager, Media Measurement, Multi-Touch Attribution, and Data Management Platform
The Account Manager manages a book of business made up of enterprise customers. This individual is ultimately responsible for the overall account health, renewal, revenue upside and strategic vision of assigned customers. The Account Manager will work closely with the production team, organized into a “pods”, to manage and service customers. Our client’s SaaS platform, big data, media, and fact-based decision-making delivers continued value for our customers measured in ROI.
- Lead strategic vision and growth for enterprise accounts, becoming essentially an Account CEO.
- Drive adoption and usage of our client’s software.
- Execute 100% contract renewals.
- Deliver revenue growth through upsell and cross-sell into existing accounts.
- Expand account footprint in customers’ individual divisions, brand and countries.
- Manage a book of business maintaining a strong grasp of account health, risk and growth opportunity.
- Strive for 100% Net Promoters.
- Build collaborative relationships with clients of all levels.
- Develop senior relationships within our customers’ organization.
- Develop customers into references, case studies, and public speaking resources.
- Encourage open, ongoing internal communication.
- Provide appropriate management updates and solicit feedback and direction when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 10 years of account management experience.
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing environment in an account, project or marketing manager role.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Travel, mostly local (25%), required.
- Must have a SaaS background as well as experience in MarTech, AdTech, and Media; start-up experience a big plus.
- Experience in Media Measurement, Multi-touch Attribution, and Data Management Platform a strong plus.
- View strategic goals in a broader business context.
- Have deep knowledge and experience with multi-channel marketing.
- Have closed and renewed contracts $500K+.
- Exhibit leadership skills, collaborating effectively to generate measurable results.
- Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Interact with people at all levels of an organization effectively, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results.
- Think strategically.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and client relationship-building skills.
- Deliver creative solutions and the ability to align team members behind creative solutions.
- Adapt to change with the ability deftly pivot when needed.
ABOUT MARKETSEARCH RECRUITING:
MarketSearch is a nationally networked executive search firm whose sole area is marketing, advertising, and marketing communication. Our clients are constantly providing us with a wide variety of advertised and unadvertised positions to be filled and look to our expertise in filling them. Because of our ability to provide who our client is looking for, our services are paid by the client, not by you. If you are seriously looking for your ideal position in marketing or advertising, we are seriously looking forward to finding that position for you. Every member of the MarketSearch team has an extensive background in these areas enabling us to provide you with guidance and support when seeking and filling positions. Send us your resume for future reference. Contact us or apply below. Our list of available positions has grown in the time it has taken you to read this.